Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ive joined the Mile High Club!

I’ve joined the Mile High Club!

Now don’t get me wrong, I am behaving myself – It’s just that I’m sending this blog entry from high in the sky over Siberia, courtesy of Singapore Airlines’ new wireless internet connection.  

We’re on our way home now (or to Singapore, at least, for a day’s rest before the last leg) and enjoyed our final day in London steeping ourselves in all things English.  Tower of London in the morning, wandering around Westminster and Whitehall in the afternoon, and afternoon tea at Fortnum and Masons.

Looking forward to seeing friends and family soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Di!

How disappointing that you're on your way home. I so enjoy checking in every couple of days to see where you are & what you've been up to. Thanks for all the posts & photos... its almost like I've been on holidays too.

Stay well

Luv Robbo

Sunday, 04 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home