Thursday, October 13, 2005

Continuing the Di Jobbins Tour of Hospitals of the World...

For those of you who don’t know, I’ve developed phlebitis in one of the Cairo hospital cannula sites in my right arm, and after a 9 hr round trip on Tuesday to Emergency at the Grosseto Hospital (incl a 6 hr wait to see a non-English speaking doctor!) I now have antibiotics (more!) and anti-inflammatory medication to take. It hasn’t improved yet – but then again it hasn’t deteriorated further. We’ll see…..
It makes typing slow, and stops me stitching, but I can still txt!!!! With no phone here at Franco and Angela’s villa, mobile phones are our only link with outside. But we’ve found the internet point in Manciano, so every couple of days when we’re in town buying supplies we’ll check our emails there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to miss your birthday. Will get in touch soon. Sue Chilton helping me with accessing your blog, but not used to a mac.
Leonie

Sunday, 30 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home